John Rogers Elementary School Library
The John Rogers Elementary School Library Program is dedicated to the values of reading for pleasure and knowledge; information literacy; and the pursuit of lifelong learning. Please explore our library’s many pathways to becoming an active, creative, inquisitive, and informed member of 21st Century society.
Research, Reference, & Community Resources
- Library FAQs
- SPL Lake City Branch Highlights
- Seattle Public Library Children’s Page
- Global Reading Challenge
- The Library of Congress Kids & Families
- Series & Sequels
- Volunteer assistance is always welcome in the library, whether on a drop-in or regularly-scheduled basis. Training available!
- Volunteer activities include shelving materials, processing new acquisitions, and general maintenance.
- From November through February, parent and community volunteers are welcome to help facilitate our Global Reading Challenge practice sessions.
- Looking for a one-time commitment? Consider helping out during a Book Fair or other literacy event.
- To volunteer, please contact Joy Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.